Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:53:08 -0700
From:      unsafe at any speed <erich@ucsd.edu>
To:        Richard Neitzel <rneitzel@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unknown cards?

What version of FreeBSD do you have? Your 3com card is a CardBus card,
which is not supported in 4.3. The same is probably true for your Xircom
card, but you don't give much information to go on (e.g. what model is it?).

If you are feeling brave/lucky/masochistic the cards should work in
-current.

Eric