Date:      Sun, 02 Apr 2000 11:56:54 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   make index: a couple of errors

Dear FreeBSDers,

I ran my cvsup script this morning at about 9:30 GMT.

Next, I "made index" in /usr/ports. The following occurred:

1) gphoto-0.4.0: /usr/ports/graphics/etpbm non-existent --dependency
list incomplete ;

2) make: don't know how to make describe. Stop. Done.

As to 1), AFAICS "netpbm" should be substituted for "etpbm" in
/usr/ports/graphics/gphoto/Makefile

As to 2), well, I have the impression the "describe" target has been
forgotten :-)

I'll issue a make -k index in the meanwhile.

Best regards,
Salvo