Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:45:10 -0300
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        John Indra <john@office.naver.co.id>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com HomeConnect ADSL Modem Dual Link

John Indra wrote:

> Hi...
>
> One simple question.
> Can -CURRENT work with 3Com HomeConnect ADSL Modem Dual Link?

It should. I think the current sysctl is called stupid_isp or something
like that.

OTOH, it is reported by many that the link goes down with some
regularity. I almost wish I had one so I could debug it, but I have been
fortunate enough to get a version 2, which works as a
router/dhcp/nat/firewall.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com