Date:      Mon, 17 May 2010 11:04:12 +0000 (UTC)
From:      naddy@mips.inka.de (Christian Weisgerber)
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg 7.5 breaks mwm

After the Xorg 7.5 upgrade, the mwm window manager (part of
x11-toolkits/openmotif) appears to be broken.  Plain xterm is okay,
but as soon as I interact with a GTK1 or GTK2 application, I can
no longer input anything.  Mouse clicks and keyboard input go
nowhere, nothing is in focus and I can't bring anything into focus.

This may be related to the problem in the "Xorg 7.5 and Openmotif
applications" thread.  The xorg-server patch mentioned there doesn't
fix it, though.

(I'm limping along with twm at the moment.)