Date:      Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:08:21 +0800
From:      "Archimedes S. Gaviola" <agaviola@infoweapons.com>
To:        "Bruce M. Simpson" <bms@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Regarding FreeBSD and RFC Compliance]

Archimedes S. Gaviola wrote:
> Bruce M. Simpson wrote:
>> Archimedes S. Gaviola wrote:
>>> To Whom It May Concerned:
>>>
>>> Good day! Is there any document or web site that lists all the
>>> standard Request for Comments (RFCs) for all the networking
>>> protocols currently implemented on FreeBSD? This will help users
>>> identify what specific sections of a standard a certain network
>>> protocol is being implemented especially interoperability with other
>>> platforms.
>>
>> No, want to compile one and contribute it to the project? We'd be
>> very grateful for the help.
>>
>> cheers
>> BMS
>>
> Ah okay, so this is still a window of opportunity for now but
> unfortunately I'm currently pre-occupied with my time. I might
> contribute on this someday.

By the way, I want to share the IPv6 conformance test results from TAHI
project (www.tahi.org) because they are working on IPv6 conformance
tools. On their web site, a FreeBSD-6.1 were  tested for IPv6 core
protocols conformance both router mode
http://www.tahi.org/logo/phase2-core/result/Self_Test_4-0-1/freebsd61.router/
and host mode
http://www.tahi.org/logo/phase2-core/result/Self_Test_4-0-1/freebsd61.host/.