Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:08:57 -0300
From:      Adilson <nardez@unicamp.br>
To:        questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Freebsd

Hi !

  we are trying to install Freebsd 4.3 on ISP 4400 (4 XEON) with 4GB  of=20
memory . But when installing the  system hangs and show this message :

stand/sysinstall running as init on vty0
panic: swap_pager_swap_.init:swap_zone =3D =3D NULL

We have already customized the kernel using options MAXMEM=20
until   3394142kB and it works very well , but we desire that all memory=20
(4GB)  can be available.

Can you help us please?

Thank you a lot and good bye.

Adilson Donizeth Nardez