Date:      Sat, 14 Nov 1998 09:20:30 +1300
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        josh@kramlinger.FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: http://www.freebsd.org/mailto.htmlunidentified PANIC!

On 13 Nov 98, at 20:12, josh@kramlinger.FreeBSD.ORG wrote:

> I searched www.freebsd.org for 2 hours looking for:
>
> panic: bounce memory out of range
>
> IT seems there isn't any documentation on this panic.  It occurs
> on an installation of 2.2.7-RELEASE when I increase my RAM
> anything over 512 MEGS.
>
> I thought this was a bug in the BETA of 2.2.6?
>
> I increased maxusers and nmbclusters and it didn
> t fix the problem.
>
> WHat is going on??

Your post makes it appear that you have been searching the website and not
the mailing list archives.  I found five messages titled "panic: bounce
memory out of range" on my first search attempt.  My search criteria was "

Make sure you are searching the mailing list archives which are at:
is the second search box on this page.

--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary