Date:      Mon, 06 Dec 1999 10:33:08 MET
From:      FreeBSD Admin <freebsd@bart.esiee.fr>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   securing a mailhub

Hi

I need some experts advices to get maximal security
for our mailhub.

The machine is a PII 450 Mhz with 256 Mb RAM running
FreeBSD 3.x ( soon 3.3 ) and act as a mailhub for
our site with the lastest Postfix stable release.

I would like to secure as much as possible this machine
as it must runs inetd to support POP and IMAP accesses.
I have tcp_wrapper installed.

My request concerns kernel, filesystem and all tricks
FreeBSD gurus could give to me.

TIA