Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 1996 12:49:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "D. Junkins" <junkins@u.washington.edu>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pentium fast copy?

The Usenix '96 paper is by Kevin Lai and Mary Baker from Stanford's
Operating System and Network Group.  The paper, Usenix slides, and new
Linux NFS benchmark results are available at:

	http://plastique.stanford.edu/~laik/benchmarks/index.html

The paper is very interesting reading.  There is a link from the above
page to the benchmarks that were used, but I haven't looked at them yet.

- Doug
|  Doug Junkins                |  See my home page for my PGP Public Key  |
|  Computers & Communications  |  junkins@u.washington.edu                |
|  University of Washington    |  http://weber.u.washington.edu/~junkins  |