Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 1996 11:18:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Stephenn Hovey <root@buffnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NMBCLUSTERS

Im still on a never ending quest to get 2.1R and apache to work half as
soon as 2.0R and cern.

If one puts options "NMBCLUSTERS=4096" etc - is there something else that
must be tweeked up to keep it from crashing?

Also, how much kmem do these clusters take up?

On sunday I had things tweeked a bit high - NMBCLUSTERS=4096 and maxusers
(or num users my head is spinning and it escapes at the moment) set to
128 in an effort to ensure enough resources for apache, but it kept
kernal panic'ing with kmem errors.

So I put generic back in, and apache wont deliver up graphic files to ppp
users...

Ugh...

I really liked 2.0R and cern! :)