Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:16:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      David Kramer <david@thekramers.net>
To:        nicolas jullia <jnjb@caramail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: a quesion of compatibility

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, nicolas jullia wrote:

> heelo i would say if my videocard was supported by the new
> realese of freeBsd
> I have an Creative Labs Banshe on agp slot with 16 Mo of
> ram.

The best way to get your question answered is to look it up on the
xfree86.org website.  Make sure you look at the list for the version that
comes with the new FreeBSD.

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD  "On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of
DKK D  Parliament], 'Pray, Mr.  Babbage, if you put into the machine
DK KD   wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not
DDDD   able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that
       could provoke such a question."            -- Charles Babbage