Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:10:29 -0600
From:      "Stephane Raimbault" <segr@hotmail.com>
To:        "\"M.D. DeWar\"" <mark@s-wit.net>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux-sun-jdk1.4.2 on FreeBSD 4.8 giving me pains

Did you mount the linprocfs file system as mentioned during the port install
?

If not, add the following line to /etc/fstab (to ensure it gets mounted on
startup as well)

linprocfs               /compat/linux/proc      linprocfs       rw      0
0

then you can type as root:

# mount linprocfs

That should get you further along if you hadn't mounted the linprocfs file
system yet.

Cheers,
Stephane.