Date:      Tue, 05 Nov 96 16:29:31 +1200
From:      mikel@sales.net.au
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Samba, FreeeBSD, and <gasp> OS/2 *8-]

Sometimes I wonder which of the above three is harder to make stuff work
for *;-]

I have (all on one ethernet) a FreeBSD 2.1.5 server, an OS/2 Warp 4
workstation, an NT server, several Win 3.x machines and a windows 95
client.

I have FreeBSD running the samba server quite happily.  We can share the
user directories onto the Windows 3.x, 95 and NT server by hard linking
the path in "\\host\user"

How do I get Warp 4 to do the same?  I know this is not the OS/2 list, but
I was hoping someone in the FreeBSD community (whom I know some of use
Warp *8-] has done this before?

Ta.

Regards,

Mikel

Mikel Lindsaar        |  "The dream is the foundation,
mikel@cynet.net.au    |        of our society!"
Cynet!  The Business ISP!        http://www.cynet.net.au/
Hardly Normal Internet Sales!        http://sales.net.au/