Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:20:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
Cc:        GLOBALLINK2001@aol.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-VS-Linux---Some Venting from Linux's side!

They didn't reall cut 'n paste.. but used the same ideas... so you can't
really exactly just grep through the code, but Linus himself has said that
that's where the ideas come from.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|