Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2013 21:16:42 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lo=EFc?= BLOT <loic.blot@unix-experience.fr>
To:        Frederic Culot <culot@freebsd.org>
Cc:        kevlo@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Owncloud port update

--=-PPNEYkqub9zOuPk0ExgY

Thanks for your reply Frederic, that's great for FreeBSD owncloud
community users :)
--=20
Best regards,
Lo=C3=AFc BLOT,=20
UNIX systems, security and network expert
http://www.unix-experience.fr

Le mardi 11 juin 2013 =C3=A0 21:07 +0200, Frederic Culot a =C3=A9crit :

> Hi Loic,
>=20
> > Hi all,
> > i'm not the maintainer, but i send the pr since owncloud 5.0.0 to
> > upgrade the port.
> > The current port version is 5.0.5, which has many critical issues
> > (security & stability).
> > Since 3 days the the 5.0.7 is out. I have also sent a 5.0.6 patch 1
> > month ago and the maintener seems to not be there.
> > How can we speed up the port update process ? (i use 5.0.6 and now 5.0.=
7
> > in production and all works perfect).
>=20
> Thanks for submitting those updates. I assume kevlo@ has been busy
> recently and was not able to take care of your PR. Being an owncloud
> user myself I will be able to test your patches, and I will handle your
> two PRs to update to 5.0.7 within the next couple of hours.
>=20
> Regards,
> Frederic
>=20
> PS:
> Kevin, as those updates fix critical vulnerabilities I prefer not to
> wait for the usual timeout for ports/179494 so I could update to 5.0.7
> in one shot, my apologies for that.

--=-PPNEYkqub9zOuPk0ExgY

--=-PPNEYkqub9zOuPk0ExgY--