Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2007 08:24:50 -0700
From:      David Southwell <david@vizion2000.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        tmclaugh@sdf.lonestar.org, freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org, nemoliu@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: eclipse 3.3.0

On Wednesday 25 July 2007 04:49:52 Ken Yamada wrote:
>   Sorry, please ignore my previous mail.
>
>   I found the source code....

Hi Ken

Just wondered how you are doing with eclipse 3.3 . I saw the recent upgrades
for 3.2 and wondered how you were fairing with the latest europa (3.3.0). I
am using it on other platfroms (win and Mac) but would really like to have it
available on freebsd.

I am sure there is a lot of work for 3.3.0.

BTW You might want to take a look at how the upgrades work for eclipse when a
user is running eclipse whilst the upgrade is taking place. I found it
clobbered access to the existing workspace. This is not serious but could be
disconcerting for someone who is inexperienced with eclipse.

David