Date:      Fri, 7 Sep 2001 04:34:53 -0700
From:      "David" <david@huffstutler.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Perl-Mods

I'm running FreeBSD 4.2-release, Perl-5.00503.

I have 3 questions.

How can I find out which Perl Mods are already installed?
What directory are they stored in (the repository)?
What is the best way to install Perl Mods?

I'm trying to install a program that requires the Mods listed below. Since I
can't get CPAN to work then I want to install the mods manually.

        module not found in path: 'MIME/Parser'.
        module not found in path: 'MIME/Parser/Filer'.
        module not found in path: 'Unix/Syslog'.
        module not found in path: 'Mail/Header'.
        module not found in path: 'Convert/UUlib'.
        module not found in path: 'Convert/TNEF'.
        module not found in path: 'Compress/Zlib'.
        module not found in path: 'Archive/Tar'.
        module not found in path: 'Archive/Zip'.

Thanks guys,

Dave