Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:57:45 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wall/rwall cleanups

In message <20001125215912.A15309@citusc17.usc.edu> Kris Kennaway writes:
: Please review. This syncs up our code with some NetBSD changes, as well
: as attempting to sync rwall up with wall.

You might also want to bruing in the openBSD changes for wall -g.

Plus a few nits:
+	char *tty, hostname[MAXHOSTNAMELEN], lbuf[256], tmpname[64];

tmpname should be tmpname[MAXPATHLEN] since it is a path.  Note well,
not MAXPATHLEN + 1 since MAXPATHLEN is defined to include the trailing
NUL (I have patches in my tree that fix this for the rest of the tree,
at least the +1 issue, other issues will have to wait until I can
audit all strings passed to open, mktemp, et al).

Warner