Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 00:39:35 +0200
From:      "Ott Vladisalv" <legal@alfacom.net>
To:        "Vladimir Kushnir" <vkushnir@alfacom.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: StarOffice and Ukrainian Language

Hi Vladimir!

Thank you very much.
It is very a pity, I tried your variant but nothing it was possible.
I have made so:

        in /etc/profile:         LANG=ru_RU.CP1251;           export LANG
                                     MM_CHARSET=CP1251;       export
MM_CHARSET
                                     LC_ CTYPE=ru_RU.CP1251;  export
LC_CTYPE
        in /etc/csh.login:     setenv     LANG ru_RU.CP1251
                                     setenv     MM_CHARSET CP1251
                                     setenv     LC_CTYPE ru_RU.CP1251

Also it is all.
I can something not so has made?
Please write in more detail, that it is necessary to make.

I remind:
FreeBSD 4.4 Stable
XFree86 - 4.1.0
KDE 2.2
StarOffice 6.0 Beta
Install from ports /usr/ports/editors/staroffice60 (Were copied)

With best regards Vladislav.