Date:      Thu,  6 Dec 2001 17:05:34 -0500
From:      "brain_damaged" <brain_damaged@florida-wireless.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   moving files for web

Hello,
I am running 4.3 with apache and mysql. I have others on there now called postnuke and phpgroupware that i have been "playing" with.
I installed everything as defaulted. I made
/usr/local/www/htdocs the web root.
I have a /home that is 12gigs and that is were I want to move it all. But i am not sure how. or if i can.
right now my setup is
/usr/local/www/htdocs/phpgroupware
                     /postnuke
                       etc
I would like to move it all to the /home which is the entire 12 gig drive.
I would like to move the cgi-bin also.

Can I and if so were do I look for newbie howto. ?

thanks