Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:38:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Plamen=20Manov?= <pmanov@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Sound Card problem

Hello Dear FreeBSD Group
     I have a
      FreeBSD berz.berserker.org 4.2-BETA FreeBSD
      4.2-BETA #15: Fri Nov 10 17:57:40 EET 2000

root@berz.berserker.org:/usr/src/sys/compile/BERZ
i386 -
      and the following problem.My sound card is
CMI8338A (PCI)
      placed on my motherboard and i can't make it
run.
      It uses irq 10 , dma 1 , dma16  5 , port 0x400.
      I tried with this kernel option:
      device     pcm0 at isa? irq 10 drq 1 flags 0x10
      and the  kernel detects this:
      pci0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x13f6, dev=0x0100)
at 11.0 irq 10.
      I also tried to run it as a SoundBlaster but
nothing happened.
      I'm sorry if you have already discused this
problem but i really
      don't know what to do.
                                  Thank You in avance.
      I hope you'll write me soon.My e-mail is
pmanov@yahoo.com.
      Plamen Manov.