Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 11:06:19 +0200
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
To:        "Daniel \"the Bruce\" Keller" <dkeller@psln.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: where can I get fetch?

Daniel "the Bruce" Keller wrote:

> Hi,
> can somebody tell me where I can get fetch? I would like to run it on my
> account on my ISP's server, but they don't have it, guess they should have
> chosen FreeBSD!
> Thanks,
> Daniel

It's part of FreeBSD. Look around /usr/src (if you have it installed)
and you'll find it (I'm not writing this at a FreeBSD machine right now,
sorry).

However, fetch makes heavy use of libftpio, which is a library that's
only found on FreeBSD machines, AFAIK. This means that it's not really
portable :-( You can still give it a try, but be prepared for some work.

Nadav