Date:      Sat, 06 Nov 2010 18:40:34 -0400
From:      "Frank J. Laszlo" <laszlof@freebsd.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mari=E1n_Jamrich?= <jamrich.majo@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: one question please

On 11/6/2010 4:31 PM, Marián Jamrich wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have one question to you. How do I get email address my_name@FreeBSD.org?
> I made my first FreeBSD port and I want to send to commit.
>
> Thanks for you reply.

Hello!

@FreeBSD.org addresses are reserved for committers and other FreeBSD
organization members. Typically how it works is once you've contributed
to FreeBSD for a while, you may be asked to become a committer, at which
point you will be given write access to the FreeBSD repository, and the
associated @FreeBSD.org address.

Given that you've only submitted a single port, you likely have a lot to
learn before you'd be given such access.

Either way, thanks for your contributions!

-Frank Laszlo