Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:20:24 +0700
From:      "Ms. Tasnaporn Vongvichialchai" <vtasna@start.or.th>
To:        "Alexander V P" <alex@big-blue.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Browser isn't understand my php scripts ! !

I had checked it and it already has 2 lines :

AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .phtml .php3
AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps .php3s

When I run "/usr/local/sbin/httpd -l" it  showed
  Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_so.c
  mod_php3.c

So I don't know what's wrong ? Do I have to config anything else ?