Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2000 16:29:45 -0800
From:      Boris <koester@x-itec.de>
To:        Danny Pansters <danny@ricin.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[2]: KDE

Hello Danny,

Saturday, December 09, 2000, 6:44:15 AM, you wrote:

DP> On Saturday 09 December 2000 05:15, you wrote:

DP> Boris: I really have no idea why anyone would have gnome prevail over kde
DP> because of stability issues, I *really* don't. Don't like the look, don't
DP> like the apps, fine... but don't tell me its so very unstable, thats nonsense.

Everyone has another opinion. The KDE Webbrowser K... is always
hanging up with a strange exception. Sometimes the menu bar has
doubled entries. Gnome applications seems to be faster (i mean the
gui). KDE is very SLOW. The CVS Server is very often not accessible
(overloaded) and so on. KDE is history for me. Maybe i will look
sometimes how the developing is going on but i am not interested in
coding apps for KDE at the moment or for the next months.

--
Best regards,
 Boris                            mailto:koester@x-itec.de