Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:27:55 +0100
From:      Per Tore Larsen <per.tore.larsen@fernonorden.com>
To:        'Bill Moran' <wmoran@mail.iowna.com>, "Freebsd-Questions (E-post)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Spooling printer jobs

> Look at the bright side, once you've got the tunnel working correctly
> the NT printing will probably start working and you won't have to mess
> with Samba. (Although Samba makes a kick-ass file server for Microso~1
> workstations!)
>
> -Bill

Yes I know.  I am running samba on each side but seems I need to solve a
qouple
of other problems as well.

(The vtun server is running on 192.168.1.0/24 net)
Getting files from the 192.168.6.0/24 net works with no problems, sending
files to 192.168.6.0/24 net times out.  It's clearly larger issues at work
here that just printing problems..
Ahhh... The tunnel just crapped out to.  Can ping the 1.0 net from 6.0 but
cannot ping the 6.0 net from 1.0 net...
Looks like the old "Flaming Monkey Ass Kick" must be applied to the server.

The saga continues into the new day.

PeTe