Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:21:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ken Bolingbroke <hacker@bolingbroke.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Error on xl0

I hestitate to reply to this after all that inane flooding recently,
but...

Just by plugging the error message in google.com, I get a whole list of
hits suggesting various possible solutions.  Have you tried any of these?
If so, you might want to specify what you've tried and what happened from
that.

Ken Bolingbroke
hacker@bolingbroke.com