Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:12:02 +0200 (CEST)
From:      zrq501j@tninet.se
To:        Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-problems...

I am trying this now... I will read the UPDATING-file to in the future =)
Thankyou!! =)

// Johan Andersson <zrq501j@tninet.se>

All programmers are optimists.  Perhaps this modern sorcery especially attracts
those who believe in happy endings and fairy godmothers.  Perhaps the hundreds
of nitty frustrations drive away all but those who habitually focus on the end
goal.  Perhaps it is merely that computers are young, programmers are younger,
and the young are always optimists.  But however the selection process works,
the result is indisputable:  "This time it will surely run," or "I just found
the last bug."
		-- Frederick Brooks, "The Mythical Man Month"