Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:36:22 +0200
From:      Ivan Lago <ivan.lago@ifom-ieo-campus.it>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD/i386 Tools for ProLiant and 6.x

Hi
First of all thanks for your job with Proliant tools for Freebsd: we
are about to start a large research facility and almost all out
servers will be HP Proliant with freebsd, so we find your tools of
unvaluable help for the management of our infrastructure.
I have a little question: are there plans to port the tools to 6.x to
avoid having to install the compat-5 layer?

Best regards

Ivan Lago
Systemist
European Institute of Oncology  - Department of  Experimental Oncology
www.ifom-ieo-campus.it