Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:17:03 -0600 (CST)
From:      Josh Thomas <jdt2101@ksu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cron jobs for ip updating

While I wasn't thinking about it, I set a cronjob to try to update my ip
once a minute (I'm on pppoe).  Now this is fantastic and all, but I hadn't
checked my root email for about 4 days, and I had something like 4000 cron
emails.  Is there any way to stop cron from sending you emails about
certain cronjobs?  I changed it to update every 5 minutes now, but still,
going through and deleting 200 emails a day is pretty absurd.

-Josh