Date:      Fri, 21 May 2010 03:39:03 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o_Pinheiro?= <joao.pinheiro@pontosi.pt>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems using emerge with linux_dist-gentoo-stage3

Hi,
I'm trying to configure a working linux environment using
emulators/linux_dist-gentoo-stage3. I'm
using a modified version of the port that uses a recent stage3
(20100518), since apparently the
version used by the port isn't accessible anymore. The port installs
fine, and I can run emerge --sync
without an issue, but if I try to do an emerge apache, the program
stalls indefinitely at the point where it
should download the packages, and I get the following errors on
/var/log/messages:

May 21 10:24:14 devbeastie last message repeated 123 times
May 21 10:24:16 devbeastie kernel: linux_sys_futex: unknown op 265
May 21 10:24:16 devbeastie kernel: interrupt storm detected on "irq19:";
throttling interrupt source

Netstat confirms that no connection is actually being made to download
the package.
I'm running 8.0-STABLE amd64 with GENERIC. Any suggestions on how to
solve this?

     Joćo Pinheiro