Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:31:05 -0700
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        L Anderson <lowella@serv.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bernoulli Drive Support

* L Anderson <lowella@serv.net> [000722 14:42] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you tell me if any version of FreeBSD supports Iomega's Bernoulli
> drives--44, 90, 150, 230?  If so, versions?  After much searching, I
> have been unable to find the answer.

I tried to search as well, but thier stupid search engine returns
a bunch of broken links.

If the devices are ATAPI or SCSI there's a good chance of them
working, but I've heard that a lot of Iomega products have quirks
(bugs) that can make supporting them difficult.

Basically if it's ATAPI or SCSI buy it from someone that will take
a return unless someone else gives you a definite answer. :)

-Alfred