Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 2002 22:13:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Sprickman <freebsd@fasttrackmonkey.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: getting a coredump before boot device found

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002, Julian Elischer wrote:

Thanks Julian, I promise to tinker with this in the future...  I dug
through all my junk here and I have no null modem cable/adapter.  I'm
going to just go back there with my laptop and this page:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2002/04/04/Big_Scary_Daemons.html

And I'll see what I can get.  Is Soren the main ata guy?

Thanks again, I will definetly try out the remote gdb method in the
future.

Charles