Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:16:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      kjerste soderberg <kjerstes@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        suppt@ethone.com
Subject:   Solaris or Nexland? WAS: RE: aggregating bandwidth fr 3 incoming DSL lines

Thank you to the respondents thus far
Pls advise further on this; here's what I have so far
I've been digging more into this;

Nexland makes a $300+ broadband router product that
can aggregate between 2 DSL lines up to 8Mbps
this is inexpensive but it's only for 2 lines ..
& only up to 8Mbps combined

I've found that Solaris 2.6+ can supposedly have
multiple default routes in /etc/defaultrouter and can
round robin between these.
Some claim to have used it to do what I seek.

I'd rather stick w/ FBSD
here's my question; has anyone looked at the Solaris
code for this functionality "coupled" w/ natd ?