Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:26:30 -0600
From:      Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
To:        Blue Moon Network Administrator <root@net.bluemoon.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.2 Release isa_probe_children hang at boot

When something like this happens, you always want to make sure your
system is updated before claiming something is broken. 4.2-RELEASE has
been out for some time now, and 4-STABLE is under constant development.

Check the handbook on freesd.org for instructions on cvsup'ing and
rebuilding your system. See if that doesn't fix your problem.

--
Andrew Hesford
ajh3@chmod.ath.cx