Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 1997 06:37:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Keith Leonard <keithl@wakko.gil.net>
To:        Shawn Ramsey <shawn@computerstopusa.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kernel compile error

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Shawn Ramsey wrote:

> Anyone know what this means? I added the following to my kernel config
> file for GUS sound support:

**** you need to add the following:

controller	snd0

before the Gravis line. This gives generic sound driver code. This may not
solve your problem but at least you will be moving in the right direction.
Are you sure that your address and interupts and dma channels are correct?

> device gus0 at isa? port 0x220 irq 12 drq 1 vector gusintr
>
> I am running 2.2-970205-GAMMA. Anything else I missed for GUS sound
> support?

Keith
keithl@wakko.gil.net
Character is what you are in the dark - John Warfin