Date:      Wed, 07 Aug 1996 10:44:57 -0500
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: updating mkisofs to 1.05 - thoughts?

"Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
>I could:
>
>1. Import 1.05 on the `mkisofs' vendor branch and merge, as usual.
>
>or
>
>2. Import anew into /usr/src/contrib/gnu/mkisofs and turn
>   /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/mkisofs into a stub.

no real opinions on 1 or 2 here.  I'm fixin' to put in the ability
to make bootable CDs, some of which will go here; as soon as I
get hardware that supports booting to CD.

>or
>
>3. Admit that hardly anyone other than me uses mkisofs and we should
>   move it into /usr/ports. :-)

I suspect that more people are using it than you think.  We've got
two burners here hooked up to FBSD machines.

>						Jordan

eric.

--
erich@lodgenet.com