Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2000 08:36:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      B Noles <bru221100@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NIC

I've got a Linksys Network Everywhere Fast Ethernet
10/100 network card. Model NC100 version 2.0

I got if_al.c and if_alreg.h from freebsd.org.

The only instructions said to build compiler
environment on FreeBSD system and compile source
code to produce a binary code.

On a wild hunch I put the two files in /sys/pci/
Do I need to add any device lines or whatever
to kernal? Put the files in some other directory?

I've got FreeBSD 3.2-Release and I'm new to all this!

Thanks for any pointers.

Bruce

=====
Bruce email: bru221100@yahoo.com