Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:40:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Robert A. Decker" <decker@robdecker.com>
To:        "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick@mip.co.za>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Slashcode and chat?

After doing more research I ended up going with something called
phpwebsite:
http://phpwebsite.appstate.edu/

It started out with a similar codebase, but it looks like the coders for
phpnuke are very amateurish, with messy and inefficient code. The coders
for phpwebsite follow a set a coding standards, write more efficient code
(mostly matters on the database access), and have come up with a cleaner
and more simple app.

I haven't installed it yet though... Still reading the documentation.

thanks,
rob