Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:01:17 +0330
From:      takCoder <tak.official@gmail.com>
To:        Freebsd-net <net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Suggestions for choosing a good Performance Testing Tool

Hi everyone,

I need and am trying to find a way to run reliable performance tests
(RFC2544 test family) on my Network devices(routers, switches, etc)..

I am looking for a proper BSD-Based tool, which gives me  information about
my systems' throughput, latency, packet-drop and alike in the performance
test family; I have found some tools, and I'd rather finding an all-in-one
solution, also appreciating separate trustworthy tools as well..

as you are network-experts, facing this task more often, would you please
share your suggestions with me?? It would be really kind of you t do so..
thank you all in advance..

Best Regards,
takCoder