Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 17:56:49 -0500
From:      JGarcia <jgarcia1@brokersys.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   home use

I have purchased FreeBSD 2.2.6 and was wondering if this is a good
system, for someone to use next to win95 as a dual boot.  I dont know
anything about Linux or Unix.  I just want another operating system for
me to use on the internet, for my own pleasure, and leave win95 for my
wife and kids.  Is it possible for me to use it and get a internet
browser like netscape or internet explorer and also get a copy that has
128 encryption capabilities so that I may do my banking thru Free BSD?
I am taking all this in consideration.
I await your answer before actually installing it.

JGarcia
jgarcia1@hotmail.com