Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:56:42 +0200
From:      Martin Karlsson <martin.karlsson@visit.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [SOLVED] Daylight Saving Time woes (Europe)

* Martin Karlsson <martin.karlsson@visit.se> [2002-03-31 18.32 +0200]:

Hmm, I'm embarrased. Turns out I didn't have a problem after all:

Well, my box _did_not_ change its time, *but* I actually fixed that
not knowing I did.

Notice my attribution line above, it says I'm responding to a
message written 2002-03-31 18.32 ((GMT) +0200). Wintertime that
would be +0100, but there was this thing with Daylight Saving
Time, you know, you put the clock forward by one hour... *grins
sheepishly*

So, my problem _was_ no problem after all. Thanks to all who
replied, at least now I know a lot more about these things than I
did before. Thanks again.

Cheers,
--
Martin   | PGP/GPG: | There is no cow