Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 2010 10:57:36 +0100
From:      Erik Cederstrand <erik@cederstrand.dk>
To:        Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Lock order reversal .

--Apple-Mail-18--123955561

<m.e.sanliturk@gmail.com> wrote:
>=20
>> A Dmesg.TXT is attached having a lock order reversal .
>=20
>    The mount LOR is well known.

I see that this is the standard response to lot's of LOR reports. It =
seems to be one of the most-reported errors on CURRENT (and it's =
certainly a loud one), but I think a lot of people waste time =
researching the error and browsing Bjoerns LOR page, only to get the =
above response (not picking on you, Garrett).

Do we have the possibility of silencing well-known and presumably =
harmless LOR's if there isn't sufficient motivation to fix the source?

Erik=

--Apple-Mail-18--123955561--