Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2007 21:44:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   32/64bit KSE issues?

I recently ran into a problem where the 32bit JVM won't run on a 64bit
host.  I, and at least one other person in -java thinks it has to do with
32 bit KSE on a 64bit kernel (I have a vague memory on this somewheres WAY
back).  Is this still the issue?  Could someone point me in the general
direction of the specifics of the problem (if they exist, if not, I may
try to create a simpler test case then java)?

I tried a few searches, but nothing matching what I remembered came up.

--
David E. Cross