Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 19:24:22 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Arne Woerner <arne.woerner@tu-clausthal.de>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, webmaster@freebsd.de, wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de
Subject:   RE: http://www.de.freebsd.org/cgallery.html

Greg Lehey wrote:
> > at the bottom of the page i saw the email address
> >       questions@freebsd.org
> > and i thought this would be the address for mails regarding that page.
>
> Now that's reasonable.  Yes, I suppose we should change that.
>
> Greg
I think than we should not put a e-mail on the top of the web page
because there is people who do not search anything, but take the time to
write a mail and to ask us "what's FreeBSD". We should put a link named
"Mail us" who would go to http://www.freebsd.org/mailto.html and add a
little tutorial on how to ask a question. Maybe also saying "Please,
read and search the web page before asking us a question than we have
already answer in the FAQ".
--
[Malartre]
[malartre@aei.ca][ICQ#4224434][www.aei.ca/~malartre/][www.FreeBSD.ORG]