Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:12:11 -0500
From:      tcobb@staff.circle.net
To:        mike@smith.net.au
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Tracking a Fatal Double Fault

The machine is running a custom kernel, but nothing
very unusual.  My instinct is that it may be related to
something with the 3c905B 3COM cards that I reported
earlier, I'm trying with Intel EtherExpresses right now
and getting no fault problems.

The double-fault does not occur consistently, unfortunately,
and typically only occurs during my rc.local stuff (loading
a bunch (100+) of chrooted daemons) on boot-up.

Would the eip/esp/ebp values be worth sending?

-Troy Cobb
 Circle Net, Inc.
 http://www.circle.net