Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 04:11:02 +0100
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
To:        guardian@dark-rune.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Using PCI USB cards

Hi!

We really need more information than this in order to help you.

Not giving enough information is a common reason for getting no replys
on a mailing list like this. For that, and other useful information on
this list, please read http://www.lemis.com/questions.html

Can you give us exactly what USB devices you have in your kernel
configuration? I'd suggest using the GENERIC kernel to begin with, as I
think all USB support is already included in it. And then remove things
from the GENERIC kernel, instead of starting at a minimum kernel and
adding things to make them work.

If you kernel config isn't huge, you could simply post the entire thing.

Andrew.