Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:17:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      OCtane <zhaoc@escape.com>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Creating and burning ufs images on CD-Roms?

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Kevin Oberman wrote:

> Normally CD-RW disks are not recorded in UFS, but in a new standard
> format, UDF. As far as I know, UDF is not yet supported under F-BSD,
> although I know someone is trying to get it done.

Thanks for the reply, but by UFS, I meant UFS. I just needed to write the
~650MB image, and don't need things like packet writing.

My problem was in specifying mode1 data but not closing the session
(disc?). The TOC wasn't being written by burncd, so mount couldn't read
the contents of the disc. Specifying 'fixate' for burncd.. fixed the
problem.  :^)

Thanks for the pointers though.