Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 2010 23:32:27 +0100
From:      Emmanuel Vadot <elbarto@arcadebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PS3's Joystick on FreeBSD (can be possible?)

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 13:09:34 +0100 (CET)
Alexander Best <alexbestms@wwu.de> wrote:

> thanks for the hint. i mailed the developer a year or so ago due to his post
> on the freebsd-drivers@ mailinglist [1], but he told development of the ujoy
> driver had ceased. i checked the site mentioned in his post and the ujoy
> driver from back then is also no longer available.
>
> so there is no way of xorg or hal working directly with uhid devices then?
>
> cheers.
> alex
>
> [1]
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-drivers/2008-December/000858.html

 I might find some motivation soon to port my ujoy driver on 8.X/9.X
 I still have to buy a usb joystick with rumble support to add this feature to the driver.
 I've uploaded back the driver and the userland exemple program.

--
Emmanuel Vadot
elbarto@arcadebsd.org