Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2014 22:02:14 +0300
From:      Jorge Luis Carvalho Santos <jorgeassembler1@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   What are the BSD's projects that are responsibles by existence of Internet and e-mail ?

BSD technology has so dominated the world for decades=2C has made each navi=
gated our every possible each mobile phone call=2C every email feasible=2C =
and today still has years ahead=2C making available today which will probab=
ly only be used here good years.Until mascot systems technological is innov=
ation BSD . No would present existence plump fish and penguins=2C platypuse=
s demonic=2C mechanical droidzinhos=2C if not for the Beastie. But logical =
that with the differential=2C plus more expressive and friendly=2C our masc=
ot is signed only by a genius animator (John Lasseter) and copyrighted by a=
 genius computer science (McKusick).What are the BSD's projects that are re=
sponsibles by existence of Internet and e-mail ? 		 	   		  =